Call for Abstract
International Conference on Skin Care & Aging , will be organized around the theme “Innovation in Dermatology types and remediation of skin problems”
Skincare & Aging 2019 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Skincare & Aging 2019
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
The Dermatological states are intimately related to stress. Stress can influence, reveal or even exacerbate a number of skin disorders, including alopecia, seborrheic dermatitis, psoriasis, atopic dermatitis, pruritus, herpes, lichen planus, rosacea and urticarial. On the other hand, the skin disease itself could induce a secondary stress for the patient, influencing his or her quality of life.
- Track 1-1Psychodermatologic Disorders
- Track 1-2Skin Aging and Stress
- Track 1-3Stress, Environment and Skin
- Track 2-1Acne & Hair
- Track 2-2Skin Barrier Development & Integrity
- Track 2-3Skin Immune System
- Track 2-4Gynaecological Skin
- Track 2-5Tissue Regeneration
- Track 2-6Right Nutrition
- Track 2-7Port Wine Stains.
- Track 2-8Skin Care and Nursing
- Track 4-1Atopic Eczema
- Track 4-2Teen Acne.
- Track 4-3Birthmarks
- Track 4-4Hemangiomas.
- Track 4-5Angel Kisses and Stork Bites
- Track 5-1basal cell
- Track 5-2carcinoma (BCC)
- Track 5-3squamous cell carcinoma (SCC)
- Track 5-4melanoma
- Track 6-1Dermatological Surgery
- Track 6-2Hair Transplantation
- Track 6-3Facial Surgery
- Track 7-1Laser
- Track 7-2Botox/Filler
- Track 7-3Cosmeceuticals
- Track 8-1Mechanism of Skin Integrity and Differentiation
- Track 9-1Dermatological Practice Management
- Track 9-2Oxygen Wound Therapies, Wound Environment & Ecology
- Track 10-1Inflammatory & Inherited Skin Diseases
- Track 10-2Allerogoly
- Track 10-3Nail & Hair Disorders/Diseases
- Track 10-4Pigmentory Diseases
- Track 10-5Psoriasis & Psoriatic Arthritis
- Track 10-6STDs
- Track 11-1Economics In Dermatology
- Track 11-2Ethics In Dermatology
- Track 11-3Case reports